| Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies. Dell laptop is the powerful laptop brands in the market. They provide the best service and support to the users. Sometimes this has face “dell error code 1 2 3” issues there are following reasons to face this error like power supply issue, motherboard issue, battery problem hard disk issues. It is the most common problem faced by the users while using a desktop and laptop. There is various solution of this problem are as given below.
Steps to fix “dell error code beeps 1-3-2”
1. Check the Power Supply
Check the power supply connection of the laptop. The cable is connected properly if any issue in soket then repair the power cable or power source.
2. Use the Dell Diagnostic Tool
• We start the dell laptop then dell logo is come ten we start with using the F12 key.
• It shows that no diagnostic utility partition is available then we need to run the diagnostics tool from the drivers& utilities media.
• When a list appears select Boot to Utility Partition and click on enter.
• When Dell diagnostic main Menu option appears then select the Hard disk or any other test that we want to run.
3. Check for the RAM
• When the RAM setting is wrong then this problem is appears. Check the Ram is connected properly with the motherboard.
• We can check the RAM is not damaged one or check for any bent pin that blocking RAM to connect.
Above steps can solve dell error codes issue otherwise you have any query then contact our dell customer support number.